Some of our local Restaurant businesses are open for take out only….Please stop by and show your support!
Bon appétit Moss Landing!
- Phil’s Restaurant: 831-633-2152 / Phil’s also has outside seating available
- Phil’s Snack Shack: 831-633-1775
- Lemon Grass: 831-633-0700 is open as well…call for times.
- And, the Whole Enchilada is open for take out, patio dining, and car hop service …12 Noon to closing: 831-633-3038
- The Haute Enchilada is now open……….The Haute is open for to-go orders, and seating in the secluded, warm, dog-friendly patio. Hours are set from noon to 5 p.m. The Haute will be open for Labor Day, but otherwise is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. 831-633-5843
- Moss Landing Cafe is also open. Please call for times: 831-633-3355
- Sea Harvest is open again, same location and same great views. Please call for times. 831-728-7081
The Monterey Bay Equestrian Center will be offering horseback rides along the beach again starting Wednesday, May 27th. Contact Michael or Madaline at 831-663-5712
Sanctuary Stainless is open and practicing social distancing……Contact Dave at 831-633-3867
Lucy at Community Printers remains operational with a skeleton crew, and will continue to increase production capacity as everything starts to reopen. They have Covid signage and graphics in stock for assisting businesses and agencies to maintain social distancing. Also, they can print single use paper menus for restaurants. Contact Lucy at 831-588-9941
And the Pot Stop in Moss Landing is open with regular hours, open every day except Monday. Contact them at 831-768-7557
Challenging times for all, so please show your support!