PROJECTS UNDERWAY IN MOSS LANDING
- The Monterey Bay Sanctuary Scenic Trail (MBSST) The Moss Landing segment of the bicycle/pedestrian trail.
- Moss Landing Infrastructure Enhancements Undergrounding overhead utilities and new storm drain facilities.
- Harbor Renovation Project The final component of the North Harbor Improvement project will be the construction of a restaurant that overlooks the wharf.
- DeepWater Desalinization Project DeepWater Desal LLC is developing the Monterey Bay Regional Water Project (MBRWP) at Moss Landing.
- CA.gov • The California Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Noaa.gov • National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration
- Tides, Solunar Charts & Fishing Licenses
- Monterey Bay Sanctuary Scenic Trail
- Moss Landing Infrastructure Enhancements
- Protection and Safety of Sea Otters
- North Monterey County Fire District
- Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary
The Moss Landing Chamber of Commerce thanks Steve Zmak of Zmak Creative, Gretchen Miller Designs, Printworx, and business community for the design and publication of this Visitors Guide.